| President Jackson taught the missionary preparation class today. These young people preparing to serve a mission in Rwanda exhibit FAITH. I say that, because, they are not raised all their life hearing about missions, or observing missionaries from their own families. Up until this day, they had not even ever seen a missionary serving in their branch. They have never heard of a missionary savings account, nor do they have an exact concept of what a missionary does each day. Yet, here they are, week after week, showing up for this Saturday class to be taught from Preach My Gospel. Today was a great opportunity for them to hear from the mission president, and to be in the midst of four elders from the mission. I am pretty darn happy about this! |
I hope the missionaries are ready to have lots of tracting time with Daddi Paul.
ReplyDelete